Technological Edge – Systems’ Security and Integrity
Creating a safe and secure trading environment is a primary concern at Finexo. This is especially important when it comes to depositing and withdrawing your hard-earned funds.
Safecap Investments Limited uses a combination of advanced technical and physical safeguards to protect all data systems:
- Rigorous firewalls and Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is used to protect information during transmission
- All data transfers between server machines are transmitted using SSL encryption
- All financial transactions are handled by Level 1 PCI certified international payment service providers
- All trading servers are located in SAS 70 certified data centers
- All communication between Safecap Investments Limited clients and data servers is encrypted
Uncompromising Financial Standard
Finexo is operated by Safecap Investments Limited – a Cyprus Investment Firm (CIF) – which is licensed and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) under license number 092/08. Safecap Investments Limited regularly submits financial reports to CySEC in order to verify its financial stability and validate its full compliance with requirements, among which is the holding of sufficient capital in order to safeguard client funds.
- Segregated Customer Accounts
In accordance with EU financial regulations, client funds are segregated from the company’s operational funds, and are monitored on a daily basis.
- Investor Compensation Fund
Retail client funds may be covered by the Investor Compensation Fund for Customers of Cypriot Investment Firms (up to €20,000 per client). Full details can be obtained upon request.
- Cutting-edge Safety Infrastructure
The Finexo R&D team maintains the strictest of safety protocols to ensure site and platform integrity.
To learn more about our Regulation status, visit our Regulations page.