Finexo is owned and operated by Safecap Investments Ltd., an EU Licensed and Regulated CFD and Forex broker. This page contains important information about Forex and CFD Margin Requirements.
- Minimum Margin Requirements on Open Positions must be maintained by the customer at all times.
- Any or all open positions are subject to liquidation by Finexo should the Minimum Margin Requirement fail to be maintained.
- Margin requirements may change at anytime. Finexo will do its best to inform the customer about any projected changes by email and via the trading platform’s message system at least a week before changes go into effect.
Margin Requirement Levels
Margin requirements are calculated by dividing the true dollar value of a position by the maximum leverage allowed for that trading instrument.
For example: 35,000 EURUSD position at 1.4000
35,000 x 1.4000 (dollar value of 1 Euro)/200(maximum leverage) = $245
- If the equity falls below 100% of the used margin, customers will receive an automatic margin call notification when logged in to the trading platform.
- Finexo will liquidate a part or all of an Open Position in a customer’s account if the total equity, at any time, equals or falls below 20% of the Used Margin. Positions will be closed based on the best execution prices available at the time to Finexo.
- The placing of Stop Loss Orders, used to minimize losses, is the customer’s responsibility.
- From time to time, Finexo may request an additional deposit of collateral from the customer to secure his or her contract with Finexo. This request does not preclude future calls or future waiver of liquidation rights by Finexo.