COMMODITIES – Corn, Wheat, Coffee & More!
From Sugar to Corn to Coffee and more, commodities are day-to-day products which you can trade without actually having to physically own the product. Like all other financial instruments offered by Finexo, choose your product of choice and benefit from Leverage ranging from 50:1 to 100:1.
Your Finexo Advantage Includes
- Up to 100:1 Leverage
- Immediate and Reliable Execution
- Both Fixed and Floating Spreads
Commodities – Terms and Conditions
Click here to view a complete list of current overnight rollovers.
|Instrument||Spreads||Leverage*||Trading Hours (GMT)|
|fixed (1)||100:1||22:01 - 21:10|
|Gold||0.7 (USD)||fixed (2)||100:1||22:01 - 21:10|
|Silver||0.07 (USD)||fixed (2)||100:1||22:01 - 21:10|
|Corn||0.6 (USD)||floating||50:1||00:05-12:40, 13:35-18:10|
|Wheat||2.5 (USD)||floating||50:1||00:05-12:40, 13:35-18:10|
|Coffee C||0.5 (USD)||floating||50:1||07:31 – 17:59|
|Sugar no.11||0.1 (USD)||floating||50:1||06:31 – 17:59|
|Soybean||2 (USD)||floating||50:1||00:05-12:40, 13:35-18:10|
|Cotton no.2||1 (USD)||floating||50:1||01:05 - 18:25|
|Natural Gas||0.005 (USD)||floating||50:1||22:01-21:10|
|Rice||0.06 (USD)||floating||50:1||00:05-12:40, 13:35-18:10|
|Copper||0.0060 (USD)||floating||100:1||22:01 - 21:10|
|Palladium||1.00 (USD)||floating||100:1||22:01 - 21:10|
|Platinum||1.50 (USD)||floating||100:1||22:01 - 21:10|
|Cocoa||10 (USD)||floating||100:1||08:01 - 17:59|
* Leverage is estimated and depends on the real-time value of the instrument
- Trading commences each Sunday at 21:00 GMT and closes on Friday at 21:00 GMT. Opening market orders and placing orders during the daily break is not possible.
- Due to low liquidity in global markets, between 22:00 GMT and 23:00 GMT, spreads for Gold, Silver and Oil might be widened.