- : Home > Elective Professional Program
You are here
Elective Professional Program
About our program
The European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA) has revised its CFD trading thresholds for Retail Clients, including limitations on leveraged trading. We are glad to announce the launch of our Elective Professional Client program.
As a professional client, you can continue trading with your current leverages and trading conditions via our cutting-edge platform, along with priority support via a dedicated account manager.
Applicants will need to meet specific criteria to qualify as an Elective Professional Clients.
The main three aspects that will be reviewed in your application are:
- Trading Volume – Average of 10 transactions per quarter for the last 4 quarters with any regulated broker.
- Trading Portfolio – Financial instrument portfolio in excess of EUR 500,000.
- Experience – Over a year of professional experience in the financial sector.
The 3 Pillars of Being an Elective Professional Client
Enhanced Leverage Trading
Besides enjoying advanced features such as Traders Trends, Markets Consensus, Trading Central and Trending Now, Professional Clients will continue trading with enhanced leverage ratios (including 1:300).
This will enable more flexibility and potentially enable you to maintain your online trading performance.
24/5 Support Service
We understand that online CFD trading can be a challenging task due to volatile instruments and dynamic changes in the trading markets. But as an Elective Professional Client, we have you covered.
Qualified clients can now get a blazing fast response to queries and problems via our professional support team.
Personal Trading Assistant
We will also assign you a dedicated personal assistant who will take your calls with minimal delays and assist you in real-time as much as possible.
Our team will also provide updates about the latest features on the platform and keep you in the loop with regards to all newly-launched promotions.
TO BECOME AN ELECTIVE PROFESSIONAL CLIENT
Please note that all risk management features (Stop Loss, Take Profit, etc.), analysis tools, and advanced features that are on our platform will continue to be accessible as before. All you have to do is to fill in the Elective Professional Trader application form, which is also accessible via the trading platform.
Both existing and new clients have the opportunity to be classified as Professional Clients. Please refer to the table below to note the differences.
|Professional Clients||Retail Clients|
|Forex||Up to 1:300||Up to 1:30|
|Shares||Up to 1:300||Up to 1:5|
|Commodities||Up to 1:300||Up to 1:10|
|Indices||Up to 1:300||Up to 1:20|
|ETFs||Up to 1:300||Up to 1:5|
|Cryptocurrencies||Up to 1:300||Up to 1:2|
|Personal Account Manager||Yes||No|
|Priority 24/5 Support||Yes||No|
|Negative Balance Protection||No||Yes|
|Best Execution / Confirmation||Yes||Yes|
|Key Information Documents||Yes||Yes|
|Segregated Client Funds||Yes||Yes|
Reduced Trading Restrictions
- Despite the ESMA requirements for Retail Clients, Professional Clients will have unchanged margin and leverage levels.
- Changes to product features will no longer be mandatory and won’t necessary be implemented automatically to Professional accounts.
- Professional clients are expected to have the knowledge and experience to understand the risks involved with leveraged trading.
- Sophisticated and professional languages may be used during platform and email communications.
Please note that some protections will remain unchanged. These include aspects such as Best Execution, Trade Confirmations and availability of Key Information Documents, which we see as key to provide you with the optimal trading experience. For more details firstname.lastname@example.org.